SWUVSA is excited to announce that we will be hosting our first ever Apex Conference in Spring 2016. While we are a ways away from the conference, we are currently accepting applications for Director and Committee Member positions for the conference.
- Responsible for finding speakers/entertainers and will be the main point of contact for them. Works closely with logistics to create a weekend schedule.
- Tasked with overseeing the general flow of conference from a background perspective. Keeps inventory of all conference materials.
- Creates promotional multimedia material for the conference and responsible for capturing conference photos throughout the weekend. Media has the additional responsibility of public relations.
- Oversees the registration system responsible for keeping track of attendees and provides support for any registration related issues.
- Responsible for creating the family system for the weekend that groups attendees in smaller numbers to encourage new relationships and bonding.
Director applications are due August 29th and committee member applications are due September 14th. To apply, please fill out this Google form. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact one of your SWUVSA officers!