This year’s conference is held all at the conference hotel: DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown located at: 110 West 600 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84101.
- How long will hotel registration be open?
- Thursday, February 15th, 2018 – Friday, March 2nd, 2018
- Hotel room availability is limited and not guaranteed
- Hotel registration will close after capacity has been reached
- How do I register?
- Go to swuvsa-conference.firebaseapp.com/hotel
- If you have completed attendee information and have paid, you will see the registration link to the hotel’s website to book your room.
- What is the check-in/check-out time?
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
- Check-out time: 12:00pm
- What is the rate to book a hotel room for the weekend?
- Each hotel room has a fee of $336.50 – $404.50 (including taxes, dependent on what you’ve chosen for room occupancy) for the entire weekend. This fee will be paid when you check-in at conference on Friday. The cost can be split between the occupants of the room (up to 4 person for the single king, up to 6 person for the double-queen) at check-in.
- Tax rate: 12.92% per room/per night
- Are attendees required to stay at the hotel?
- Attendees are not required to book a room at the hotel, but it is highly recommended because activities at conference start early in the morning and end late at night.
- I want to book a room at the hotel, but I have nobody to room with, can you place me in a room?
- We have created the Apex-3 Conference Room Finder Group to help find roommates https://www.facebook.com/groups/562609467424662
- What is the parking cost at the hotel?
- Parking is free for Apex-3 weekend for attendees staying at the hotel
- Free street parking is available
- In any case that you are not able to attend Apex-3, refund policies are listed below:
- Full Refund by March 6th, 2018 (not including hotel)
- 50% Refund between March 7th to 16th, 2018
- No Refund after March 16th, 2018
- Free hotel cancellation
You and the other attendees in your room are still responsible for paying the hotel room cost in any case that you are unable attend
There is a credit card required for this reservation. Free cancellation before 11:59 PM local hotel time on March 22nd, 2018.
If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer. In addition to the hold, there is an authorization/incidental hold of $50/night.